Friday, June 27, 2008

IUI #4

Well, I went in to see Dr. Grohdahl yesterday for my IUI. Dr. Richardson is on vacation this week. Andi (nurse) was there for this appointment and I really like her. She has such a sweet spirit about her. As Dr. G was leaving the room he told me that he has his fingers crossed for me that the next time that he sees me is for an OB visit. Kathy checked me out again (she goes to Westside, so I've known her since I was a kid) and told me that she was praying that this was the time that I actually got pregnant. Andi told me that the next time that she talks to me needs to be because I've missed my period. What wonderful people! I feel blessed that such fine folks are looking out for me. Here's hoping that this one took!!!

I'm also starting the Prochieve today. It's day 17 of my cycle and it begins tonight. IF I'm pregnant, they'll probably leave me on it for the first 10-12 weeks of the pregnancy. If not, I'll discontinue using it as soon as my cycle starts.

No comments: