Monday, January 26, 2009
Young William is out on his own!
It's finally happened. I got an email last week from Billy telling me that he and Stephanie were moving into their apartment on Saturday. I asked him if it would be okay if we stopped by to see where they were going to live. Mom and I went to the grocery store Saturday morning and got a BUNCH of stuff to get them started with. I mean everything from toilet paper to milk and eggs. We just wanted to make sure that they have food to eat and have a good start. The apartment is nice and Bill says it's in a safe neighborhood. Stephanie told us that the apartment is heat included, so they at least don't have to worry about that extra bill. I hope that things go well for them and that they are happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment