Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 42nd birthday, Bill!!!

Today is Bill's birthday. We have had a fun-filled weekend so far. On Friday evening, we went out to dinner with Tom and Mom & Jim to celebrate Bill's birthday. After dinner, we came back to our house for ice cream, cake and presents. Bill was thrilled (and surprised) to find that all of us pooled our money to get him a PS3. I'm more interested in the BluRay aspect of the machine, but he does have a couple of driving games that he really likes.

Yesterday, we spent the evening (well into the wee hours of the morning) at Gary's house visiting with Gary Alan and Leigh. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with them and get to know her better. Every time that I sit down with her, I like her more and more. What a neat girl!

Today, we are going to go to Shane & Paula's house for some basketball and birthday celebration. It's a party weekend!!!

No comments: