I finally worked up the nerve to get my tattoo!
After thinking about it for over 10 years, I bit the bullet and spent the money and went to SkinQuake on the south side. Matt Birkla did my 'tat' and I LOVE it!
First, Matt drew up a rough sketch of what he thought that I wanted . After I approved the artwork, I made the appointment to go in and have the real deal done.
Matt cleaned my foot in preparation for the transfer.
Once the transfer is on, you make sure that it's where you want the final product to be.
And off we go...
After a while, I needed to get out of the long-sleeved shirt that I arrived in. SO glad that I had the tank on under it. Although my foot didn't swell and get red while the tattoo was going on, I sure did get hot. I asked Bill to come over and talk to me to distract me from what was going on.
And the final product! Matt did an awesome job and I'm thrilled with the final result. Thanks, Matt!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment