Saturday, June 12, 2010

Visit to Friendship

We took Harmony to Friendship today for the National Muzzle Loaders Spring Shoot.  Angie has a booth there to sell her jewelry and I really wanted her to be able to meet Harmony.  Angie took some pictures of us and said that she would send them to me.  I'll post those as soon as I get them. 

It's nap time while Nana and Aunt Angie visit.

How precious!

It's our family unit.  (I was SO hot!)

Me and my best girls!

Harmony did really well on the trip down and back.  It was super-hot and muggy while we were there.  She got a nice little nap in the living/camping area behind Ang's booth in front of the fan.  She was a huge hit with all of Angie's people.  We also got to see Terri and Larry while we were there.  I miss Angie so much.  It was great to see her.  And a special appreciation to Stephanie for trusting us to trek around with precious Harmony to visit.
She was a sleepy girl on the way home.  Once we got her cooled off - she was gone.

No comments: