Today is day one of no kids in the house. Brad is spending 2 weeks in Ohio with Grandma and Grandad. Bill asked me last night what we were going to do for this 2 weeks with no kids. I told him that I don't know how we are going to act with no one to growl and roll their eyes at us.
I hope that he has a wonderful time. He's always wanted to be able to do what Billy got to do. This is his chance. I am worried about him being there at the same time that Billy is. Hopefully, they will get along and everything will be okay. Bill gave them both the speech before we left that Billy is NOT in charge of Bradley and to leave the discipline to Grandma and Grandad. He also told Brad that the same is true for him in regard to Wayne and River. They both want to boss someone else around pretty bad. Sheesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment