Okay, I'm done with my Clomid for April. Now, it's time to test every day for my LH surge for the next IUI. I haven't been talking about our little science project much since last month. Seems like a jinx somehow... Who knows? Anyway, I'm hopeful that this month I have a clear indication of my surge and I'd like it to be in the middle of the week next week - thankyouverymuch - so that I don't have to worry about lugging around that tank over a weekend. I'll put Dr. Richardson and the lab on alert that we're getting close. I'm thinking Thursday (a week from today) should be the go day. My cycles have been running 30 days pretty consistantly since I've started the Clomid. Prior to the medication, I was running exactly 28 days month after month after stopping the BCP.
Truthfully, I try not to think about it too much. I don't really want to get my hopes up. It sure would be nice if this were our month. That would put the due date out in January 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment