Negative - negative - negative...
I took the test this morning because today is cd35. Oops! Wrong again - it's cd1. I started spotting while at work today. I called the doctor's office to let them know that this month didn't work either. I think that it's possible that they may be as disappointed as I am. They've been really wonderful! So, when talking to Andi (nurse), I asked her if Dr. Richardson would let me go two more cycles. That would bring my total to 6 tries for the IUI and she said that she would have to talk to him and call me back. It wasn't 10 minutes before she had me back on the phone. Dr. Richardson said that it would be fine for us to go two more cycles. Yeah! So, she said that she would go ahead and call in the prescriptions for me for this cycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment