Well, it's been a weird week.
I should have had my LH surge either yesterday or today and although I had a nearly positive test result on Tuesday and Wednesday, it started showing lighter today. I called Dr Richardson's office this afternoon and Andi had already gone for the day and has tomorrow off and Dr Richardson is on vacation this week. So, I left a message for Jamie to give me a call back to let me know whether to skip the Prochieve for this week. She talked to Dr Grondahl and they've determined that I should go ahead and skip it for this cycle since I didn't have a strong enough ovulation indication. So, I'll just save the Prochieve until next cycle.
I will go ahead and test again tomorrow morning just to make sure and if I'm still negative, Mom and I are heading to Missouri. I need to get to Farmington and see my Granny. She hasn't been doing very well and I want to make sure that I can get out there while she still remembers me.
No comments:
Post a Comment