I picked up Belle yesterday and discovered that she feels like she weighs less. My mind immediately jumped to the tumor that was removed last year. My fear is that she has cancer and that's why she's losing weight. I know in my heart that the right thing to do under those circumstances is to make her comfortable and her life enjoyable for as long as possible. I'm not going to put my baby-girl through chemo is that is what's going on. I'll have to count on Bill to be strong for me because I just can't imagine my life without Belle in it. She's my girl!
Some positive thoughts...
Belle seems to be really enjoying the new season. She's been chasing Dozer around the yard and sunning on the deck. I had to smile yesterday when Bill and I were sitting out back and Belle was stretched out sunning her tummy. Belle's appetite is still good and she eats every bite of food in front of her. I've been supplementing the dogs' food with plain yogurt in the morning and green beans in the evening. I want to make sure that even on their diets, they are getting a full belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment