I gave Billy a call last night after we got home and settled from the game. They were closing up at KFC and he was getting ready to get things cleaned up so that he could go out with his friends.
Billy told me that Traci invited him to move back in with them. She said that she would only charge him $150 per month in rent to live there. He's toying with the idea that he could save quite a bit of money by doing that, but he doesn't have transportation. How would he get to and from work? The other thing that he brought up is that Traci and Doug have already kicked him out of the house once. What's to prevent that from happening again? All very mature thoughts in my book. He'll have to make the decision that seems to make the most sense to him. I hate to see him lose his apartment because if they do kick him out again, where will he go?
I love that kid and am glad to see him working things through like an adult. I know what my decision would be, but he has to make that choice on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment