Monday, September 14, 2009

Surgery.

Well, I talked to Bill a little bit ago and Billy is going to have to have surgery.  They've reduced his dosage of Morphine and that didn't make Billy very happy.  The counselor came in to talk to Billy and Bill and said that they don't know yet when the surgery is scheduled.  Needless to say, he isn't going to be able to make the appointment for Stephanie's ultrasound tomorrow and that is really upsetting him.

Billy wanted to talk to the doctor about the meds and the nurse told him that they are in surgery this afternoon and will be down to see him once they are done.  Bill is going to hang out in the hospital room until he finds something out.

Billy can't get a shower until he gets on the burn unit.  He can't get on the burn unit until they have a bed.  Guess that we're waiting for someone to get discharged.

Oh, I hope that we never have to deal with Wishard again.  I hate the thought of the kid being there and hurt.

No comments: