Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Am I bored yet?

That answer is truthfully - no.  I still don't have the energy that I normally do and I find myself just resting and hanging out.  I started watching soap operas yesterday.  I figure that in a week I can be caught up to where I left off 20 years ago.  HA!

I'm glad that the weather is nice today.  Tom came home at lunch and opened up the door to the lounge so that I could hang outside.  In fact, I'm getting ready to head back out there.

When I woke up this morning, I noticed that my abdomen is less tender than it has been.  I also noticed that my back hurts.  When talking to Tom at lunchtime, he suspects that I've been babying my front and straining my back.  Make sense to me.  I just took a pain pill and went on with my day.

No comments: