Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brad update

When I got up with the dogs this morning, Brad was wide awake.  He says that he doesn't sleep much.  In the course of my coversation with him last night, he told me that Doug attacked Traci and that he (Brad) beat the crap out of him.  So bad, in fact, that it required Doug to seek medical attention.  Doug was choking Traci and Brad got there in the nick of time to rescue her right before she passed out.  Brad then called the police and reported the incident and Doug was arrested.  Doug isn't allowed at the house until after the trial and Traci is angry with Brad because she didn't want the police involved because she still loves Doug.

Brad went on to describe a saucer sized bruise on Traci's right shoulder where Doug punched her and bruising on her left hand where he's done some sort of damage.  He says that the hand looks broken.  In the fight between Doug & Brad, Brad only suffered a split lip and a couple of cuts.  Nothing that required medical attention of any kind.

Something has happened over there.  There was real emotion behind Brad's eyes when he was telling the story.  I'm not sure what happened and I'm not sure that I believe that Brad can beat the crap out of Doug, but something happened.  I with with all my heart that I could just believe him and take him at his word.  But, since Brad's shown himself to be a liar, I have to take everything that he says with a grain of salt.  There's bound to be some truth in there.  I just don't know how much.

No comments: