Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Skin Biopsy

I went in to see Dr. Stegemoller today to have a little spot on my leg taken off.  They are going to send it in to pathology to make sure that everything is okay.  I've got two little stitches in my leg that I'll need to have removed a week from Saturday.  He called it a cyst and had to dig at it a little bit to make sure that he got all of it.  I think that he's WAY more worried about scarring than I am.  Bless his heart!

It was a crappy day at work today.  Just one of those days where you think that you should just rip the throat out of a few people.  So, after I got home - I made a pitcher of Pina Coladas and I'm gonna chill for a while.  Mom and I went shopping and I have a new mattress for my antique bed.  I'm going to set that up in Harmony's room.  I'm really excited to get that all set up!!!

No comments: