Thursday, October 27, 2011
Change of schedule at work...
I received an email from JB on Tuesday saying that he needed to talk to me about cutting my hours back to 40. I should have know that this was coming. He did say that he wanted to try to keep me on 1/2 hour lunches and was thinking about a short day for me on either Wednesday or Thursday. Figures that I'm going to lose out on one of my paperwork days. At first, I was angry - but that's a wasted emotion. So, I counter proposed me working 4 10-hour days and having either Wednesday or Thursday off completely. That way, if I needed to keep Harmony I'd be available. He chewed on it until this afternoon. He's decided that we can try it and see how things work. Next week, I've already scheduled Monday off - so my new schedule starts the week after. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment