Sunday, January 13, 2008
Back to Work
Well, I started back to work on Thursday and who would have thought that it would have wiped me out the way that it did. I did a full day on Thursday and Friday and it was my turn to work the switchboard on Saturday. By the time that I got home yesterday afternoon, I was really tired. I tried to lie down on the couch and get a nap, but I just couldn't fall asleep. We had dinner with Glenn and Mary Saturday evening so I didn't get to bed early last night either. But, I'll tell you what - TODAY, I slept like it was going out of style. I accomplished absolutely nothing today. I slept in this morning and then lazed around the house all day long. It's now getting to be close to time to go to bed and I'm betting that I can sleep all night. I just don't feel good today. I don't really feel bad - just really, really blah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment