Sunday, March 9, 2008
No more visits with Mom
Well, I guess that it had to happen sooner or later. Traci told Bill this evening that Billy told her that this would be the last weekend that he went over there for visitation. I guess that she had a pretty miserable weekend. She told Bill that she would have rather been at work than to be at home with the boys. Billy and Bradley were bickering and carrying on all weekend. So, I guess that our weekends off are no more. I really hate to see Billy do this. I know that things are strained between he and Traci, but I was hopeful that they could develop some kind of rapport. I just know that some day he's going to regret missing out. But, I guess that he'll have to figure that out for himself at some point. It is a shame though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment