Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I have to admit - right here, right now - that my husband ROCKS! Thursday, I'm working and minding my own business and in to my office walks Angie. Bill had been planning a surprise for my birthday since May. He flew Angie in from Florida to spend the weekend with me. I couldn't have asked for or expected a better birthday present than that. He arranged for a 1/2 day vacation on Thursday and all day Friday. Susan even volunteered to work for me on Saturday so that I didn't have to come in. I had a long weekend with Sissy! We had the BEST time chatting and visiting with the Smiths and the McGees and got on the motorcycles with Gary and Bill on Sunday for a two-hour ride. This was the best birthday that I can remember. Thanks, Bill, you're the best husband in the world!

Angie, I'd also like to thank you for coming. I'm sure that you know just how much this meant to me. You are the best friend that I've ever had and I love you SO much! Thanks also to Fred and AJ for sharing Angie with me for this weekend. Especially during hurricane "Faye."

(please disregard how red and uncomfortable I look in this picture - it was really hot yesterday)

No comments: