Sunday, August 10, 2008

Is she crazy?

We visited with Glenn and Mary this weekend and had a lovely time. During the course of the evening, Mary shared some information that was relayed to her about Billy through Blake. It appears that Stephanie is now living with Billy at Doug & Traci's house. My first thought was poor Bradley. It's bad enough that he has Billy living there, but to add in Stephanie... Then, today they stopped by briefly and Mary told me that she's heard that Traci is telling the kids that she'd like to be a grandma and she'd like Billy to have a baby with someone that she likes. Since she likes Stephanie - that would be the way to go. Has she lost her mind?!? Billy is 17 years old - unemployed - with a history of mental illness and a criminal history and she wants him to have a BABY????? It would appear that now, I have heard everything. Mary asked that I not share that information with Billy because she was afraid that it would make him angry. That just isn't information that I can keep to myself. I did share with Bill and he commented that he hopes that Traci is ready to raise that baby, because there is no way that the kids will be able to do it on their own. They are not coming to live here. We are not raising Billy's kids. Billy and Bill and I have had this talk over and over again. He knows that even though Dad and Robin are allowing Ross & Katie to live with them to raise Henry, we're not going to follow suit. What a mess!

No comments: