Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas with Bradley

We picked up Bradley today at noon and headed up to Dad and Robin's house for our Christmas get-together there. It was really good to see Dad and Robin and the kids. It's been WAY too long since we've last seen them. Way too long!!!

What a feast Robin and Dad prepared. We had ham and mac & cheese and chicken & noodles and mashed potatoes along with all sorts of snacking items. It was wonderful and I am still full.

For Christmas from Marilyn, she made me a big tub of ham salad and two bags of homemade noodles. Marilyn loves me! I made her a chocolate chip cheeseball (her favorite) because I know how much she loves them.

We left Dad's around 5:00 because we needed to get home so that we could have Christmas with Bradley. What fun! He was pleased with all of his gifts, but I do believe that his favorite was the digital camera.

No comments: