Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas 2008!
This evening, we had our Christmas celebration with Mom & Jim. What a wonderful evening!!! We all had to work this morning at Wood-Mizer, but Bill and I were done at noon and Tom shortly after. Billy called yesterday asking about what was going on today and Bill told him that he's a part of the family and that if he wants to join us - all he has to do is let us know. He called this afternoon for a ride and Bill went to pick him up a little before 4:00. Dinner was fantastic and we really had a good time. The only downer was that this is the year that Bradley spends Christmas Eve with his mother. So, we really missed having him there with us. Other than that - great, super-great evening. This year, Tom and Bill and I got Jim a bunch of wildbird supplies for Christmas. I think that he was really pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment