Friday, December 26, 2008

It's grooming day

Today, all three of the dogs got bathed. Dozer made a break for it once while I was putting the conditioner on him. It was interesting b/c this is the first time that I've had the dogs in the tub since we removed the shower doors. Belle was a pain in the keister! She fought me from beginning to end. I have to say that I'm pleased with the results though. They all look and feel so much better. They are soft and shiney and it's great!

We had dinner with Glenn and Mary this evening. By the time that we were done at the resteraunt, Glenn was tired and ready to go home. Mary had cold feet (she wore the wrong shoes) and was ready to get home and get warm too. :) So, they dropped us off and headed that direction. Since I have to work tomorrow - it's cool by me. I'm going to scoop food for the dogs for tomorrow and hit the rack. Goodnight!

No comments: