Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Billy had court today

Honestly, things went better than I thought that they would.  Billy's next court date is July 26th.  Today's results are that Billy loses his license for 180 days, but after 15 days he can go apply for a work permit license that will allow him to drive only to and from work.  He has a $487 fine for the offense.  His sentence is either 20 days in jail starting on July 27th or he has the option to take a 3-day class (I'm sure that it's an alcohol class) costing $100 per day in lieu of the jail time.

Bill and I have been trying to think of any way that we can help the situation and assist in him keeping his job.  We really want him to keep this job.  He likes it there and that's important.  We just don't know what to do.

No comments: