Friday, November 4, 2011

Brad missed the bus

It's amazing that the very morning after Brad informs me that he's up every morning and I don't get him up, that he should miss the bus.  I could barely contain myself this morning.  When he walked up to me to let me know, I simply told him to go let his dad know.  Since Bill will get off work before I will today, I drove separately and left the house first.  When Bill got ready to go, he went upstairs and Brad's room was dark and he didn't see him anywhere, he thought that I had him.  Brad didn't call out to Bill or anything.  He was just laying in the dark in his room.  So, Bill left.  I get a phone call from Tom this morning a little before 8:00 asking if Bill was already here.  When Tom got to the gate and saw the Saturn gone and remembered that Brad's door was open, he went back inside to see if Brad was still home.  Tom took Brad to school.

No comments: