Boy, Brad's pushing my buttons this evening. In fact, I ended up drinking 3 more beers than I was going to. This 15-year-old has ONE CHORE in the house. It's his job to take care of the trash. The amount of huffing and puffing that he was doing, you would think that I had him washing the windows on the outside of the house. My goodness!
We also had a conversation where I mentioned that I'd been getting Brad up all week (except for Monday) and he said that I hadn't gotten him up once and that he was up every day. I told him that he may have been awake, but awake and up are not the same thing. It's been about 6:20 everyday when he's rolled out of bed and ends up leaving without even brushing his teeth. That child can be so infuriating. I told Bill that he needs to have a chat with him because I'm not in any state of mind to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment