Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Billy birthday gifts

I talked to Billy last night.  Things are rough in Ohio.  He recognizes that it's his fault, but we are in a mode right now where things need to move forward.  For Billy's birthday, we are sending cash.  Between us, there will be enough to cover the money that he needs to get his court things taken care of.  That way, he can go ahead and take his ASVAB and get moving that direction.

Billy is going to talk to the recruiter this morning to find out some details about enlisting.  My job for today is to get the money heading his direction.  After I'm done with that, I need to get my paperwork for the adoption updated so that we can get that filed.  I want this done before he goes so that I'm recognized as his mom with the service.

Things seem urgent right now.  And in a way, they are.  Grandad & Grandma want him to be out by the end of the month.  We need to make things happen.

No comments: