Brad asked if he could go to the homecoming game. We told him that he absolutely could go.
Grandpa Moore was concerned about Brad going by himself. I kept thinking that he wanted to go and be independant and hang out with his friends. He thought that at the very least, Bill should go and sit by himself in the stands to be there to support Brad even if Brad didn't have anything to do with him. If Brad is interested in something, we should be too. I really struggled with this whole conversation, but checked in with Bill and Brad to see if Brad wanted someone to go with him. The answer to that was no. He wanted to do this on his own. I can't say that I blame him. He's getting to the point that he's going to want to be out on his own and not have his parents standing over him. It won't be long until he's driving. Time flies!!!
Bill sent his cell phone with Brad so that he could call when he was ready to be picked up. I bought his ticket and Granny gave him some spending money. Dad did drop-off and pick-up and Brad had a wonderful time hanging out with a couple of his friends from ROTC. Everyone happy...
No comments:
Post a Comment