Belle decided that I needed to get up at 5:00 this morning. I didn't know that there was life at that time of morning. I woke Brad up at 6:20. I thought that I heard him up moving around and apparently it was one of the dogs that I was hearing. He did still manage to get out to the bus on time. I never did get Bill up and moving. I tried and tried to wake him up, but he's struggling today. So, I emailed Ben when I got to work to let him know what was going on in case Bill didn't get him called.
I have a screaming headache and is all the way down my neck to my shoulders and I'm so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. I'd love to have a 5 Hour Energy shot right about now. Either that or a nap. I meant to bring lunch in with me today and I forgot it. It's just one of those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment