Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Grandpa is out of line - again

Do you ever have one of those days where you just can't believe the words that come out of someones mouth?  Of all the people in the world to say something negative about me wanting to draw folks in and include them in our lives, BB is the last one that should say anything negative.  I've held my tongue for so long.  I've been respectful when he's said things that have hurt my feelings and made me angry.  I think that I'm all out of tact.  After my last response to him, BB didn't bother to send back any more emails.  I've been trying so hard to work with the boys to get them to be patient and understanding of his quirks and to let things go and cut him some slack.  Now, here I am...  Feeling like this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Melissa Moore
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:22 PM
To: 'William Moore'
Subject: RE: still no date

Yes, I want a show of support for Brad. I want him to know – to see – that he has family that cares about him. Especially when his own mother is saying that he’s not welcome there.

Some people – like Mom – are there all the time. Some are there more sporadically. But, all of these people love us. It can’t be helped that the timing sucks. If only I could pick the times that Traci is going to act like a bitch so that we could plan our lives around it, how much better things could be. But, I’m not going to take it out on family and friends b/c Traci has us in a bind.

I don’t appreciate the “whatever.” I’m the one that keeps trying to draw all of the parts of the family together. If ever I decide to give up – I’ll give up on everyone. Not just part, but the whole.

Melissa Moore
-------------------------------------------------------
From: William Moore [mailto:trainman01@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:40 PM
To: Melissa Moore
Subject: Re: still no date

Many of these family members are so preoccupied to ever be of help with Bradley. Do you really want them there? Maybe you do...whatever.

Bill Moore

Allegheny & Western Model Railroad Club
Trainman01@Gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Melissa Moore <mmoore@woodmizer.com> wrote:

I’ve emailed the lady to see if we can just book it for next Tuesday evening @ 6:00. We’ll just go when whoever can make it.

Everyone has too much on their plate right now. Some things aren’t easily dropped.
Hilary can go into labor at any time. My nephew is in position and the dilation process has begun.
John (my step-brother that’s been missing for 3 years) finally showed up on the radar because he’s dying and Mom and Jim are trying to figure out how to deal with Susan and Kaitlin with that.
Glenn’s insurance runs out the end of this month and he can’t afford his meds and he’s really struggling this week. He hasn’t really been out of the house and his depression is in overdrive.
Angie’s granddaughter goes in to Riley tomorrow for her heart cath. They’ll make the determination then when to schedule her open heart surgery.

If she’s not available then – I’m going to ask her to look at her schedule to see what works for her. I really would just like to get this over with.

Melissa Moore
-----------------------------------------------------
From: William Moore [mailto:trainman01@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:51 PM
To: Melissa Moore

Subject: still no date

Do you still not have a time for the meeting? I can't imagine your family and friends not willing to drop anything to come to your aid in this project. when you need them.

Bill Moore
Allegheny & Western Model Railroad Club
Trainman01@Gmail.com

No comments: