Oh, we had SO much fun tonight. Other than the fact that I walk too fast... (Dang you, Mom!)
Harmony was AWESOME tonight! She had so much fun looking around at everything. She spent part of the time in the stroller and part of the time with a monkey on her back. Brad would have had more fun if AJ had been able to come with us. I don't think that it was much excitement for him to hang out with us old folks. But, he did get to eat a Chicken Parmesan sandwich that he was was really good. They had these giant slushee machines where you could mix your own flavors. If only I had been smart enough to bring some test tubes with me. I even thought about it before hand and forgot to grab them. (Right along with my camera.) But, Angie and I were talking about what wonderful frozen drinks we could have been having.
Glenn got along really well with his scooter. Faith got to ride a pony. All in all, it was just a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment