We've met with Tiffanie and now it's just time to get our gang together to do this team meeting. She came in to do a tour of the house. She took pictures of the kitchen (including pictures of food), dining room, living room, bathroom and where Brad will sleep. She needed to feel hot water running and needed to see the toilet flush. I can't tell you just how much I hate Doug and Traci right now. I'm amazed at how much we continue to go through just becasue they are a part of Bill's past. For heaven's sake. Just because things are bad over there doesn't mean that things are bad here.
I've given everyone a heads up that Tiffanie is going to call them to lay out the agenda of the meeting. We just need to come up with a time. The place is going to be right here. I'm stressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment