After a week of struggle, Brad is registered for Ben Davis. His schedule is determined and he'll start school tomorrow. They have to get everything entered in the system and he's good to go. He was able to get ROTC. So, he's thrilled! I hope that this turns out to be everything that he wants it to be.
For the rest of the day, he and Bill are going to do some chores around the house. This evening, Brad has a date with Granny for dinner and then teen group. Bill and I have an appointment with the case worker from DCS, Tiffanie. She's supposed to be at the house at 5:30. We need to get a time together where we can get all of our support group together for us and Brad. I really need to start polling everyone to see when they can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment