It's 10 days until Christmas and I'm not ready.
Tonight - we have Harmony and have to clean up water from the basement flooding overnight.
Friday - Christmas Cantata at the church and Aunt Judith is coming in for the night. Cleaning house when I can.
Saturday - Breakfast with Aunt Judith. Dinner & Build A Bear with Mom, Steph & Harmony. Finish cleaning house for tomorrow.
Sunday - Jewelry Party for Angie.
Monday - Work & then Birthday Dinner to celebrate Mom's, Brad's & Tom's birthday.
Tuesday - Work & Glenn's birthday.
Wednesday - Baking & any last minute Christmas shopping.
Thursday - Work and then anything left to do.
Friday - Work 1/2 day & then any wrapping/last minute prep.
Saturday - Christmas Eve @ Mom's house.
Christmas Day - Brad with Traci. We get Harmony back when the Copeland's are done with their Christmas celebration.
I'm tired just thinking about it. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment