Friday, December 2, 2011

Come on, Klonopin!

It's a wonder that I don't weigh 300 pounds.  Stress eating is a big thing with me. 

Brad approached Bill last night with wanting to go to Traci's for the weekend this weekend.  Bill and I talked about it and our thoughts are that we hate the weekends where the boys go over there b/c we spend the entire time on pins and needles wondering when we're going to get the emergency phone call to come running to the rescue.  Our weekends royally suck when they visit with them!  I did suggest that we be the ones that drop him off over there and then if there's a conflict, they can just bring him home and it won't interfere with whatever we have going on at that particular time.  Not that I really believe that would make a difference.  If they get mad, they're going to call and say come and get him.

So, Brad called Traci to see if he could come over.  She told him that she needed to talk to Doug and that he should call back.  He called her back and she said that he needed to call her back again this morning.  Sheesh!  It's either yes, or no.
Meds last night and meds today just to stay sane.  I wonder what it's like for blended families where everyone is working toward the good of the kids and each set of parents can just have a life when then kid is in the physical custody of the other parent.  I just can't even imagine what a life like that would be.  We've had countless functions and family dinners where we've had to drop everything and run to get whichever kid was in danger of whatever threats Traci & Doug were throwing their way at that particular time.

Ice cream - I need ice cream!

No comments: