Monday, January 16, 2012

My oldest is missing...

So, I hear from Brad a couple of different times today wondering where Billy is.  He keeps trying the cell phone and it goes straight to VM.  He wanted to go to Game Stop and then maybe to a movie, but young William is nowhere to be found.  The truck is in the driveway and Brad can't find him.  I told Brad that he's probably next door.

After I got home and got dinner in the oven, Brad asked if I would take him to Game Stop to exchange a couple of games.  I went ahead and ran him out there.  There was no good reason not to.  He got his trade all done and he's a happy camper.

Bill went out to smoke and the neighbor-lady was out smoking too.  She let Bill know that they have our boy.  Bill told her that he was wondering where he was.  She commented that Billy was very polite and seems like a nice kid.  I'm hopeful that him hanging out with their daughter isn't going to mess up neighbor relations.  It could be okay, but it sure could go south...

No comments: