Saturday, January 7, 2012

Traci is a no call/no show (again)

Traci was supposed to pick Brad up this morning @ 8:00 to take him to breakfast and then to Aunt Jodi's for a baby shower since Doug is going to be gone all day today hunting.  I was getting ready to leave to go to work @ 10:00 and Brad came walking out into the living room.  I asked him why he was home b/c I thought that Traci was going to pick him up.  He told me that she didn't show up to get him and that he was going to call her to find out what was going on.

A little after 11:00, Bill told me that he's taking Brad to Traci's house.  I have no idea why she didn't come.  But that's twice that she was supposed to pick him up and didn't show.  Nice...

No comments: