Saturday, September 27, 2008

Billy gets kicked out

Glenn and Mary came over this evening. While we were visiting, Glenn got a phone call from Blake saying that Billy got kicked out of Traci's house and wondering if Billy could stay with them for a few days until he found somewhere else to live. Glenn told Blake that Billy could stay the night, but that he could not stay past that. A little bit later, Traci called Bill to let him know what was going on. Apparently, Billy put a hole in the wall and he and Stephanie stole some of their prescription medication that they had in the house. Things were bad enough that they even called the police and filed a report. Billy was questioned and searched. Stephanie was questioned and her car searched, but they didn't search her because they didn't have a female officer there. What a mess! I guess that I'm surprised that it's taken this long. Billy has been horrible to everyone over there. I would have been done with him on his 18th birthday. Of course, I was just waiting until his 18th birthday anyway.

No comments: