Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sinus Infection - Ugh!

I missed a day of work last Thursday and then struggled through Friday and Saturday to get those hours in. I spent most of the weekend in my jammies because I just didn't feel good. I got up and went to work on Monday and was just draggin' my wagon BIG TIME! So, I made a doctor's appointment and left work Monday @ 1:00 to figure out what's wrong with me. No one is surprised to find out that I've got a sinus infection. Have to do that at least once a year. So, it's now Wednesday - I've been sick almost a week and I still feel like junk. I've been trying to get as much rest as I can, but I keep waking myself up in the middle of the night coughing. I started taking the antibiotics on Monday so hopefully, I'll start feeling better really soon.

No comments: