Today is Billy's 18th birthday. I can't believe that after all of the blood, sweat and tears we're finally here. Bill called Billy this morning to wish him a happy birthday and got the answering machine. I emailed him. The response to my email was, "so when do you want me to come over for my birthday" Nice, huh? He didn't call his dad back. But, he did call Dorothy to thank her for the birthday card that he received in the mail from her. At least he's using his manners on someone. That's good to know. Dorothy reported to Bill that Billy really enjoys his GED class and seems to think that he's going to be able to take the test in December. He needs to really work on his math skills to get them up to par.
I need to get together with the rest of the family to find out when will be a good time for us all to get together to celebrate Billy's birthday. Mom should be back in town this evening so I can coordinate with her. I'll also need to get with Big Bill to find out what will work for him. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull that together by Thursday evening and get the event planned. I sure do hope that from this point forward, things get easier with him. I guess that time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment