We had my birthday celebration lunch today at Koyo (Japanese Steakhouse). Yummy.... What wonderful food! Mom, Jim, Susan, Tom, Bill and I were all there to enjoy the feast together. Our chef was wonderful and the food was fantastic. I must have been really hungry because I didn't leave one grain of rice on my plate. HA!
After lunch, we went to Mom & Jim's to have cake. Mom "iced" an angel food cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream. My gift from Mom and Jim was a beautiful watch that Mom brought back with her from Europe. I'll have to get a picture of it and add it to the post later. Tom got me a shredder that can handle junk mail still in the envelope! Yahoo!!! My old shredder could only handle two sheets at a time and was driving me crazy. Now, I don't even have to open the junk mail. It can go straight in and be done with. Thanks, Tom!
No comments:
Post a Comment