Sunday, April 24, 2011

Billy called

I had the BEST Easter today.  We went to church after Stephanie picked up Harmony and the music was really good.  Pastor Caudill had a good message and then we went to Mom's for lunch.  Billy called me!  I talked to him forever and it was totally awesome!!!  We chatted about just about everything and then I needed to get off the phone to help Mom finish up so that we could eat.  Lunch was fantastic and then we women-folk sat around the table chatting until 5:00.  The time just flew and it was wonderful.

I am blessed!  I am so thankful that I have the relationship that I do with young William where we can talk the way that we do.  I am thankful that Mom is healthy and able to converse with like she is.  It's just wonderful to be around family and today was super-great!!!

No comments: