Wednesday, April 27, 2011

sad...

My stomach hurts.  I'm sad.  I don't know what to do.  I want to fix things for Billy, but know that he needs to fix things for himself.  Bill is struggling today.  When I saw him at break-time, he looks awful.  I wish that there was something that I could say that would ease the pain in his heart.  I wish that I could take his pain on myself so that at least one of us could think clearly.  Glenn stopped by work a little while ago to say hi.  I let him know what's been going on.  He's planning on calling Mom to check on her and texting Billy to check on him.  I told him that I was texting with Billy yesterday and that I couldn't talk to him right now without crying.  I want someone to know the magic word to fix everything.  There is no magic word.

I know that God has the answer - but Billy has to ask the question.

No comments: