Billy went to court today at 1:00. They've set a court date for him for May 25th. He's facing 180 days in jail. He'll meet with his public defender 15 minutes before court on the 25th.
He also found out today that he lost his job at Mac Trailers. So, that means that he may be out on the street. Granddad Ray told him that if he wasn't working, he was out of there. Since his court date is so close, I'm wondering if he'll let him go ahead and stay until he finds out what is going to happen with court.
I just want to cry all the time.
I don't know what this is going to do in regard to the DUI charges that he already has pending. I was texting with Billy this afternoon to see if he wanted us to go ahead and clean out his storage unit and sell the things that aren't important and store the things that are at our house so that he didn't have that expense. I don't know if he wants that money to go to Harmony or to be sent to him to live on until he finds work or to be set aside for later or what. I just know that if he's facing jail time and no job, we may need to think in terms of letting some of that stuff go and then worry about what to do about furniture etc when he's ready to get an apartment again.
Did I mention that I just want to cry all the time?
No comments:
Post a Comment