Thursday, April 28, 2011

Texting with Billy

I was touching base with Billy this morning.  On the way to work, Bill told me that he can't bring himself to call or text Billy becasue he's afraid to find out whether or not he lost his job.  I asked Billy about it and he said that he probably has.  He went in to work on Tuesday and asked if he was supposed to come in to work on Wednesday and the guy took his phone number and told him that he would call him.  Billy still hasn't heard back from them.  He figures that if he hasn't heard anything by the end of the week, that he probably doesn't have a job anymore.  I think that it's pretty unprofessional of any company to not notify him one way or the other if they are terminating his employment.  I did ask Billy if this had something to do with his arrest on Monday and he said that this has nothing to do with that.  I guess that there's a different issue going on with work.

Court is tomorrow.  I don't know what to expect.  Work is the only time that I'm functioning well because I'm busy and have other things to think about.  Bill isn't even doing well then.  I wish that I had the answers...

No comments: