Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stephanie knows...

Stephanie told me this evening that she's seen the video of Billy and the police.  I was trying to talk to her quietly so that Bill couldn't hear us.  It's still very upsetting for him for anyone to know about what's going on with Billy.  I asked her how she found out.  She told me that Dean and Melissa invited her over to show her the video.  They haven't had anything to speak of to do with her since Harmony's birthday party and they "graciously" invite her over to their home to show her the video of our son getting tased.  How lovely.  I asked her how they found out about it and she said that she supposed that they found out from Blake.  I'm so hurt and angry that Glenn and Mary shared that information with the kids.  I told Glenn that Bill wanted to keep this quiet and that this was VERY painful for us and especially for him.  I'm so hurt that they would turn around and share the information so that exactly what Bill didn't want to happen, happened.  After Stephanie left, I told Bill and I owed him an apology.  I thought that I could share this horrible news with our best friends for support without it blowing up in our faces.  I was wrong.  I caused Bill to be even more hurt than he was.  I feel horrible.

I keep trying to pray about it and I choke on the words.  Aarrghhh....

No comments: