Monday, April 11, 2011

Downtown Indy

We've scheduled our trip downtown to file the adoption paperwork for Billy.  I talked to JB today and since he's finally done with all of his kidney stone procedures and follow-ups, we are all clear to head downtown to file our paperwork for the adoption.  JB was leaning toward Thursday being the best day for me to be MIA, but since Bill is already off on Friday afternoon - he was agreeable for me to leave at 2:00 on Friday so that we could go and get this taken care of.  I'm so excited to do this.  Well, I'm not excited about the downtown and the court part of it.  Let's be honest here.  But, I am totally excited about the adoption part.

While we're down there, we're going to also go ahead and get our hand gun permit paperwork finished up so that we can check that off of our todo list.

No comments: