Bill and Gary and I went to Bradis this afternoon. Gary needed someone to look at his Rugar b/c it was having an issue with the do-hickey. Bill traded in his Firestar for a Walther PK380 with a lasersite. We should be able to go pick it up on Thursday. Harmony did pretty good while we were there, but she was getting sleepy and ready for a nap. Once we got home, the guys took the truck and trailer down to the southside to start pulling some things out of Billy's storage unit and I got little Miss to take a nap. At the moment, she's having a snack sitting here beside me and they're still gone. I don't know how much stuff is in there. I hope that it isn't that big a deal to clean it out.
Later...
The guys brought most of the stuff back from the storage unit. There's still the couch and a few other things. But, the boxes and stuff that we need to go through are here. Bill and I were able to start going through some of the stuff this evening. For some reason, I thought that there was more stuff than I'm seeing. The rest of it must be among the items that Traci was holding hostage at her house when Billy was trying to get out of there. Hateful, spiteful woman...
No comments:
Post a Comment