Friday, May 6, 2011

Wow! Can you say hateful?

I received a phone call from Traci at work today.  Here I am, just sitting here and doing my job and trying to get through to the weekend and I answer the phone and some woman starts cursing at me and threatening to kick my a$$.  I was absolutely shocked.  In fact, I didn't know what to think.  Finally, I found my voice and asked "the woman" what she was talking about and she said something about the bank repo'ing my car.  When I asked who it was, she told me that it was Traci.  Oh, okay - I get it now.  I'm behind on my Capital One payment.  Since she's got a connection to Bill and so do I, they've branched out and called her looking for me.  She told me to pay my F'ing bills.  Nice, coming from the woman that filed bankruptcy so that she wouldn't have to pay hers.  Whatever...  She continued cursing and I hung up the phone.  I'm curious to know if I can file harassment charges against her for that kind of behavior.  I may need to do a little checking on that.  She did graciously, provide the bill collector with all of my contact information so that they could find me more easily.  It sure will be nice the next time that she needs something from me.  What would be totally awesome is if I could quality for a protective order that lasts for 2 years and just simply be able to not deal with her for the rest of Brad's childhood.  I know - I know, dreaming...

No comments: