Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gun permits and purchases

Bill got a phone call from Bradis today saying that he was denied for the sale of the Walther.  He had to leave work early to go get a refund on the money that he paid for it.  In addition to not being able to get the Walther, they also will be unable to return the Firestar to him.  At least they refunded his money in cash.

I'm going to buy my PK380 from Chris Hooten's buddy down in Batesville.  Bradis said that they won't sell me a gun since Bill was turned down for his purchase.  Apparently, in their mind since he can't purchase a gun - I'm not allowed to own one either even though I've already been approved for a concealed carry permit.  I wanted to do business with Jeff anyway.  Now, I get to do it.

I'm so upset for Bill.  All of the Traci drama continues to come back and bite him in the butt.  There never seems to be a time when her evil manipulation doesn't have some effect on our lives.  I'm so thankful that there will be a day that she'll have to stand before our Lord and answer for her behavior!  Otherwise, I don't think that I could live with the day to day that she inflicts on us.  She makes me say bad words.

No comments: